Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Hallie

Today is the day Hallie has anticipated for months... she is finally turning four!!! Hallie is constantly thinking about what holiday is next and her birthday has been on her agenda since about August. This morning, I said - "Happy birthday Hallie, you're four now!" She replied - "Oh, I'm so happy...thanks mom for letting me turn four today." I love this kid... she constantly makes me laugh with what she does and says. She is by far my biggest drama queen, but it is so fun to watch (ask me how fun it is when she turns 12). Hallie loves princess anything... she lives in her own little princess world. She's very girlie - loves to have her hair done, loves to have her nails painted, and LOVES to play dress up. As I am typing this, I can hear her trying to argue Audrey out of the Cinderella dress becuse she wants to wear it. So, Happy Birthday my cute little Hallie!!! I am so glad to be your mom and so thankful you make me smile every single day.
















3 comments:

Kellie said...

you're such a nice mom for letting her turn 4. :) she is so funny! i love the pictures!

bottspot said...

Too Damn Cute! Oh, how quickly they grow up! I dan't believe she's 4!!!!

Lisa said...

She is a cutie!