Friday, February 29, 2008
Thursday, February 28, 2008
A big shout out for Crayola WASHABLE markers!!! A little windex and her door and wall were as good as before - probably better, it needed a good cleaning with two little messy hands girls.
We had a BIG talk about only coloring on paper and not on walls, doors, furniture, siblings, etc... Good thing Audrey wasn't in there, she'd have been turned into a clown for sure.
Here's the little culprit...
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Friday, February 15, 2008
I FOUND IT!!!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
I was 24. I had been married for 2.5 years and our daughter Kesley was 4 years old. Honestly I was pretty sad at that time in my life because we wanted another child SO bad and we couldn't get pregnant. I should have been on anti-depressants, but I didn't know any better. I wasn't working since we were living in Grandma Reynolds' basement, so Kesley and I had a lot of fun hanging out together. Scott was working graves with the UHP, so we bought a dog (Browning) and he was about six months old at that point.
5 things on my list to do today...
- Lunch at Blue Iguana with some friends from work. It is Karin's birthday and they haven't seen my little girls for a long time.
- Drop off some packages at the Post Office - things I have recently sold therough eBay.
- Grocery shopping - well it was supposed to just be milk and cereal (on sale 5/$10) - how did that come to $65???
- Laundry - this is on my list EVERYDAY. I swear it never ends.
- Clean up my girl's room. Since their daddy tended them yesterday while I worked all day, it looks like a tornado hit. Barbies, Polly-Pockets & board books have rained down everywhere!
Oh, I just like everything - that's the problem! I love red licorice, cream soda, doritos, red grapes from costco, flat earth fruit chips, almonds, ANYTHING chocolate!!!
What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire...
Wow, I know I would QUIT MY JOB - obviously! I would build us a new home and hire a cleaning service to keep up with it - that would be so great. I would use a good portion of it to help out my family - give a good chunk of change to each of our sibings and their families so they could buy a home, pay off a home, whatever... I would take everyone on a cruise - probably to Greece. Of course Scott and I would travel a ton and I'd get to do some of the charity work I want to do in Africa. We'd have our kids educations paid for, weddings paid for, missions paid for - wow, what it would be like to not have to think about any of that!
3 of my bad habits...
- I pick my fingernails and cuticles. I hate that my hands alaways look beat up, but it is a horrible habit I can't seem to break!!! I need to get acrylic nails again so they look nicer, but I hate the upkeep of that.
- I am an on again off again (and again and again and again) dieter. I hate that I have NO will power when it comes to food. I enjoy it way too much.
- I am not a patient person. I get easily frustrated and annoyed with my family. I yell at my kids way too often and lose my cool. I so wish I could just take a deep breath and relax, but I struggle with that. I'm frustrated just thinking about it!
- Dallas, Texas
- Bountiful, UT
- Provo, UT
- Woods Cross, UT
- Centerville, UT
- Cashier at the U of U tuition office
- Waitress at Marie Callenders
- Health Outreach Teacher for Pacificare
- Information Specialist for SLC School District
- Health Educator for Utah Dept of Health
5 things people don't know about me....
- I was born in Dallas, Texas.
- I talk to myself - a lot - I even answer myself. People who overhear me at the grocery store must think I am completely insane.
- I LOVE to shop online. I love the convenience, I love to get things delivered to my house, I love that I can do it ANYTIME - middle of the night if I want to.
- I really enjoy cooking. I don't do it as much as I'd like because I also love to eat what I cook and I don't need that. I have been known to make brownies and eat a piece when I come down to make Audrey a bottle at 4am. It's pitiful.
- I say I am done having kids, but if I were surprised with another baby, I wouldn't be all that broken up about it - I just don't want a "surprise" in the next year or so.
I wish I had more people to tag with this blog, but Jennie and Kellie are really the only ones who read my blog and the've already been tagged, so if you are just browsing and I don't know you, please feel free to consider yourself tagged.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Anyway, today I went to one of my favorite places with my mom and two youngest daughters: Paradise Bakery...Oh, just the name makes me all warm and smiley. My favorite? Fire roasted tomato soup paired with a half a turkey and cranberry sandwich on their homemade wheat bread. AND as a bonus, you get a cookie with your order too. How great is that????
I am supremely content this afternoon. AND it was fun to go out with my mom - it's been a really long time since I've done anything with her and I have really missed it! Good times.
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Today is hard for me and I think it will continue to be a day of reflection as long as I live. I plan on visiting his grave today and placing hearts on it since we are getting close to Valentines Day. I love you so much dad!
Rick Fullmer (Nov 3, 1944 - Feb 3, 2006)
Our last family photo - (10 days before dad died)
Christmas 2005 - last one with dad
One of my favorites - Hallie as a baby
Scott & our parents - summer 2005
Saturday, February 2, 2008
no.1 What do you want to be when you grow up?
I don't want to grow up - EVER. But once my kids are all moved out I want to go to Africa and help build schools and work with children left orphaned by AIDS. I have several friends who have done this and I REALLY want to go. I actually hope to do several of these humanitarian type trips when I am older - and I'd love Scott and my kids to participate too!
no.2 If you were an animal, what would you be?
An eagle. They are so majestic and have few preditors (very important!). Flying would be great too!
no.3 If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
Greece. I love all the history and ruins, but I also love the countryside and living right on the Mediterranian would be awesome. Even though I will never live there, I am definately going to vacation there someday!
no.4 If you could meet a famous person (alive, or not) who would it be?
Rachel from the Old Testiment
no.5 Describe your perfect day.
- Sleep in unitl at least 10am (with no kids crying and no Scott snoring).
- Go out for breakfast - I love to do this, but Scott never wants to. I'd order french toast with warm maple syrup and fresh squeezed OJ.
- Spend the morning shopping. I'd have money in my pocket and I'd find all the cute outfits and they'd fit me perfectly because my perfect day would also see me 10 pounds lighter!
- Go on a drive with my family in the mountains. Stop for a picnic lunch and a hike to enjoy the beautiful scenery. The weather would be perfect and NO bugs!
- Come home and take a nap. Everyone would sleep blissfully for 2 hours, all at the same time - no staggering!
- Dinner with Scott at Thai Siam in SLC. They have the BEST chicken coconut curry dish - it is divine!!!! Kesley would babysit for free with NO complaints.
- Watch a late movie with Scott while we eat Cold Stone ice cream - cake batter with brownie chunks.
- And last but not least, with all the food I've eaten, I wouldn't gain a pound - in fact my hike would cause me to lose two. HEY, it's my perfect day - OK?