- New year's came.... I love the fresh start o a brand new year. It feels like a clean slate to work on. And the anticipation of what may come in the whole next year is always kind of exciting.
- Hallie turned FIVE and all of a sudden seems so grown up. For her birthday she wanted to go to Training Table, so Spence and I took all 6 kids to dinner and then had treats and opened presents afterwards at his house. My computer crashed and I lost the few photos I remembered to take...very sad about that...
- Audrey is finally staying in her bed when I put her in it at night. We went through a phase of her coming out at least a dozen times every night. It was rediculous. She's at last learning that bed time means TIME to stay in BED!
- We took the four older kids to see Avitar on the I-Max on MLK day...it's such a fabulous movie and they all enjoyed the experience. I love days off of work.
- Kesley was grounded the whole month of January. Is that reallya punishment for her or more for me!!!! but she was pretty complient and hopefully is learning her lesson!
- Dallin's birthday is in 2 days... he will turn TEN. He's getting a Nintendo DS and I seriously think he might self combust when he opens it. Very excited to give it to him.
- This weekend is Valentines and I get to spend it with Spencer... I can hardly wait! AND it's a holiday weekend with President's day. YAY!!! Love, love, love time off work (it's SO extremely stressful right now!!!)
More updates soon....