Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Summer...

Hard to believe it's already July... summer is one-third over with and it feels like it just barely started. We've had some fun adventures already, although with this being the first summer I have worked full-time in more than 10 years, it's a bit of an adjustment. Still, we've managed to get to the zoo, seen some movies, played in the pool, took the older kids to Las Vegas to see the Broadway Lion King, and just hung out and had fun. Dallin is spending part of the week at his dad's house this summer... I know he's enjoying spending time with his dad and his grandparents... and he's got some friends up there, so I feel really good that while I work, he's having a good summer. My little girls are at my work's daycare and LOVE it there... they call it their "school" and are especially excited fro Thursdays since that's Toy Day and they can bring something from home. Kesley has a Lagoon pass this year and is putting it to good use. She got her learner's permit to drive last week... scary she'll be 16 this fall (ugh, I'm getting old).
Here are a few pictures from our summer fun so far...








2 comments:

Jennie said...

cute cute pics. I want to go to vegas!!!

bottspot said...

Cute pics! Looks like your summer is off to a great start.