Sunday, August 16, 2009

DISNEYLAND for my birthday

Spencer and I went to the happiest place on earth to celebrate my birthday... It was an awesome weekend... my best birthday EVER!!! And the best thing??? We didn't have kids with us. Now I know, Disneyland is so much fun to experience through the eyes of your kids (and we are taking all 6 of them back later this winter), but it was great to do what WE wanted to do, stand in lines without anyone complaining or whining, and seeing other people's kids meltdown and smiling because we weren't dealing with it. BUT, almost everything we saw or rode made me think about how much the kids would love it, so I am very excited to take them back, but was equally excited to be there with just Spence...













1 comment:

Jennie said...

cute pics of you two. it makes me so jealous to see you be on a vacation, especially one without kids!!!!