Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Quick update...

Life is pretty busy, so here's the quick list of what we've been up to since the Holidays...
  • New year's came.... I love the fresh start o a brand new year. It feels like a clean slate to work on. And the anticipation of what may come in the whole next year is always kind of exciting.
  • Hallie turned FIVE and all of a sudden seems so grown up. For her birthday she wanted to go to Training Table, so Spence and I took all 6 kids to dinner and then had treats and opened presents afterwards at his house. My computer crashed and I lost the few photos I remembered to take...very sad about that...
  • Audrey is finally staying in her bed when I put her in it at night. We went through a phase of her coming out at least a dozen times every night. It was rediculous. She's at last learning that bed time means TIME to stay in BED!
  • We took the four older kids to see Avitar on the I-Max on MLK day...it's such a fabulous movie and they all enjoyed the experience. I love days off of work.
  • Kesley was grounded the whole month of January. Is that reallya punishment for her or more for me!!!! but she was pretty complient and hopefully is learning her lesson!
  • Dallin's birthday is in 2 days... he will turn TEN. He's getting a Nintendo DS and I seriously think he might self combust when he opens it. Very excited to give it to him.
  • This weekend is Valentines and I get to spend it with Spencer... I can hardly wait! AND it's a holiday weekend with President's day. YAY!!! Love, love, love time off work (it's SO extremely stressful right now!!!)

More updates soon....

No comments: