Wednesday, April 13, 2011

end in sight...

I am amazed at how much pain I can be in and still not be in labor. Ugh... today is already miserable. I am having low abdominal pain. I think it's pressure from baby's head pushing my cervix, which is good since we need to dialate, but it's bringing me to tears... I've never felt pain like this with my previous 3 pregnancies. All I can say is this better be doing something to get things moving... Regardless, I have at the most 9 days left. I'm scheduled for an induction a week from Friday. SO hoping I go a little sooner on my own, but at least I can finally see an end to this! It's what's keeping me going at this point. This little boy has by far been my most difficult pregnancy. Not sure if it's because it's the first boy I've ever been pregnant with, or that I'm just older. Probably a combo of both. Just ready to be done and hold his warm little body in my arms and kiss his fuzzy little head. That's my motivation! Hopefully my next post will be his birth story... stay tuned.

No comments: