Friday, March 5, 2010

I said YES!!!!!!!!!

On Wednesday night..... Spencer propsed! He had a beautiful dinner planned at his house complete with red rose petals on the table, chilled wine, beautiful flowers and candles, he put so much thought and effort into planning the whole thing. It was SO romantic...


Then he dropped to one knee and with both of us crying, asked me to marry him. A long stem red rose had the most beautiful engagement ring tied to it.... I was SO overwhelmed with emotion. It was an amazing moment!


So we are getting married on April 20th! I know, that's really soon! It will just be a small ceremony and lunch here in Utah, then we are taking off to Cancun for our honeymoon and getting married again on the beach for fun! We are SO excited!


This is my best friend. I am so excited to become his wife and spend the rest of our lives together. He is so kind and thoughful... he reminds me of my dad. I am VERY lucky and feel so blessed we found each other!




4 comments:

Jennie said...

Oh Rachel, I am just so happy for you, when I read your post I got a little bit emotional. You deserve this so much. I know you guys will make each other happy and I am so happy he treats you so wonderful. Thats fun that you're getting married again on the beach, how fun and romantic. Cant wait to see how pretty you look at your wedding!!!

bottspot said...

He did such a great job!!!! Congrats!!! So excited for you!

Anonymous said...

First of all I think it's funny that only your Jen friends have left comments...means we're freaking cool!
Anyway, Rachel, I too am elated for you. We all deserve happiness and to fill fulfilled. I am so glad you have Spencer and look forward to many a family event where we all can catch up and grow older together...
Scratch that last part...not looking forward to the getting older part, rather, just the time we get to spend together.
I love you!

Rachel said...

LOL... I love all my "Jens"!!! Thanks guys... I am SO happy and in love with this amazing man... he is seriously my dream come true...