Tuesday, August 31, 2010

August Recap...

WOW, this past month has seriously been crazy!!! I'm pretty happy to see it go and move onto fall... Some of the MANY things we accomplished/got through/survived/and even enjoyed:
  • My birthday weekend... thank you Spencer!
  • Scorpions concert... this was my favorite band in high school. Man, they are old... but they can still Rock It Like a Hurricane (forgive me, that was pretty lame).
  • Stuck kidney stone = emergency surgery. ugh... NOT fun!!!
  • Back to school shopping, shopping and more shopping! 6 kids is killing us!!!
  • Work deadlines and projects... but at least I got out of going on my DC trip!
  • Hopefully we have figured out a way to sell our house and still keep our credit in tact... now we need some buyers. C'mon, we're practially giving it away...
  • Kids started school: Kesley is a junior, Ash is in 8th, Dallin in 5th, Max in 4th, Hallie in kindergarten, and Audrey in pre-school. And the 6 of them are at 5 different schools.
  • Dallin, Max and Ash are playing soccar this fall... we have either games or practices EVERY day except Sunday for the next 7 weeks. It's crazy...
  • Kesley got her first car... and it was terrifying watching her drive it away from the DMV after we registered it. My baby is almost 17!
  • And one last major last thing I'm not going to post yet... have to figure some stuff out first.

Bring it on September. After this past month, I think I'm ready for anything.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Oh! c'mon Rachel! You can't keep me in suspense. you can't just say one last major thing and thats it.
are you pregnant? That's all I can come up with.

Rachel said...

haha... you'll just have to wait and see. It could be anything because we have SO many freaking things going on in our crazy lives right now... that's all i can say... LOL