Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Our house... the infirmary

We have been passing around the flu/cold bug for almost a week now. Started with Audrey last week and moved on to Spencer and I (although didn't affect us as bad as her) and then Kesley got it, and finally Hallie and Dallin. Now Max and Ash are with us this week and I'm just waiting for them to catch it as well. Ugh... I hate sicknesses!!! Maybe we'll be lucky and get them done early this year and have some luck through the winter without getting anything major. Flu shots are at my work next week... we are ALL getting them!

And to add insult to injury, I have a lovely eye infection that makes it look like I'm crying all the time. Enough is enough, right? Seeing my Dr tomorrow for even more issues... Stop the insanity!!!!!

1 comment:

Melissa D. said...

BUMMER! Hang in there - I hate colds and flus. :(