Monday, November 22, 2010

Movement!

I started feeling my baby moving this past weekend... I love this milestone. Up until now pregnancy always feels so surreal, but feeling the fluttering and squirming inside makes it suddenly very real! I'm sure I won't feel quite the same about him moving and groving once he's kicking me in the ribs and keeping me up at night, but I love the reassuring feeling right now that he's really in there.

This pregnancy is really moving along quickly... and with the holidays over the next 5 weeks, it will zoom by even quicker. Looking forward to 2011 and his debut in April. It will be here before I can even think about it. Yay!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

woo hoo! that's always exciting. i'm still anticipating the flutters :)

Melissa D. said...

Hooray! So fun Rachel - congrats! :)