Saturday, December 29, 2007

Gray day

I just hate it a few days after it snows and everything is so gray - the snow is dirty, the branches are bare, the sky is overcast - it's just ugly. Add that to the fact there is still at least 2-3 more months of winter and it is a little depressing. The famous Utah inversion will begin this next week where cold air and gunk gets trapped in the valley and creates an eternity of gray days until a fresh storm comes along and blows it all out of here.

The bright point in my weekend came last night when I went alone to Walmart and got a great deal on the after Christmas clearance sale. I've got all my wrapping paper for next year and it's really cute! Sometimes it's the little things that make me happy - or maybe thay make me a dork! Either way, I got out of the house by myself and spent a full hour shopping with nobody whining, crying or throwing things into my cart! I almost didn't come home - almost.

No comments: