Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad

Today is my dad's birthday. He would have been 64 years old. I think about him everyday and miss him so much. I feel so cheated that he isn't here anymore. So unfair that he had to go. I KNOW he's in a good place and I KNOW I will see him again, but for right this minute I am feeling selfish and I just want him HERE. Dad, I love you. I am kinda lost without you, but I know you are not far because I can still feel you helping me, guiding me. I know we will be together again someday. I hope you like the balloons and flowers for your grave. I wish they were in person. Happy Birthday. All my love, Rachel


Rick Fullmer (November 3, 1944 - February 3, 2006)

Cancer is so limited…
It cannot cripple Love.
It cannot shatter Hope.
It cannot corrode Faith.
It cannot destroy Peace.
It cannot kill Friendship.
It cannot suppress Memories.
It cannot silence Courage.
It cannot invade the Soul.
It cannot steal Eternal Life.
It cannot conquer the Spirit.


1 comment:

Kellie said...

that was sweet of you to put balloons and flowers on his grave. i'm grateful for the gospel knowledge we have and that we can see our loved ones again