Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Audrey

Sweet little Audrey turned 3 today... she was sick for part of the day, but wanted McDonalds for dinner. I think she ate 3 fries and 1 bite of chicken nuggets. I wish I coud have forseen that, I would have suggested something a little better! Anyway, she opened her presents and was SO excited about her pink princess dress-up set... it's similar to a white dress up set Hallie got for her birthday last January (Audrey always wants to wear it). Now she has her own and she's so happy! I can't believe my baby is now 3 years old...









2 comments:

Jennie said...

Cute cute Audrey, it was so fun to see your kids on Thursday. Hallie and Audrey are so sweet. Dallin and Zach always have a fun fun time, and Kesley is so pretty!
I am glad Audrey had a good Birthday and she look just beautiful in her new Princess dress!

Kellie said...

Cute pictures! I love the last one with both the girls in their princess dresses. :)