Monday, November 16, 2009

Riding in the car...

This morning as I was driving to work with Miss Hallie and Miss Audrey, there was a commerical on the radio about the dangers of secondhand smoke. Hallie asked me what "hand-smoke" was, so I explained the danger of breathing the air around someone who is smoking. I told her about getting the smoke in your lungs and that is isn't good for your body. She thought about that for a minute and then told me "we shouldn't eat marshmallows anymore either". What????? "Yeah, they get smoke in them when we roast them in the campfire, so they aren't good for our bodies." LOL... after I quit laughing, we talked about how marshmallows are ok... and hotdogs too. I love how little kids think... so cute.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Very cute. We miss Hallie!

Kellie said...

hahaha. so funny. i love how kids process info.