Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!

Hallie as Batgirl & Audrey as Tinkerbelle... at their pre-school costume parade.

My cute girls.


All ready for trick or treating.


Audrey was SO tired... she was not happy about posing for pictures.


Hallie loved her costume... she came up with it herself out of the blue. I didn't even know she knew who batgirl was...


Scary Skeleton Dallin. He was so excited about painting his face... turned out pretty cool!


Quick visit to grandma's.


Pirate Spencer =)


Gypsy Pirate Rachel (love the tattoo Spence drew on me)


Ready to storm the neighborhood...


Sorting and eating the candy


Dallin and Max spent over an hour going through their candy... picking & exchanging it.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

looks like Halloween was a success at your house! Now I just have to quit stealling my kids' candy!!

Kellie said...

i love everyone's costumes!

bottspot said...

Awesome costumes!