Monday, March 28, 2011

the ABC's of me...


  • A. Age: 37

  • B. Bed size: King… I love being able to stretch out without kicking my husband in the shins. LOVE our bed.

  • C. Chore you dislike: Mopping the floor, scrubbing the shower… and I HATE stopping to fill my car up with gas.

  • D. Dogs: none right now, but we promised our kids a dog when we finally move.

  • E. Essential start to your day: Ice water… especially being pregnant, I am SO thirsty when I wake up.

  • F. Favorite color: turquoise

  • G. Gold or silver: silver – except for the gold college ring my dad gave me when I graduated. It’s sentimental and I wear it every day.

  • H. Height: 5’3

  • I. Instruments you play(ed): piano and violin when I was younger.

  • J. Job title: HIV Supportive Services Program Administrator

  • K. Kids: almost 7: Kesley (17), Ashley (14), Dallin (11), Max (10), Hallie (6), Audrey (4) and baby Ryder due in 3 weeks.

  • L. Live: in Farmington, UT in a townhome that is too small for us. WE NEED TO MOVE!

  • M. Mom’s name: Diana

  • N. Nicknames: Rach, Princess

  • O. Overnight hospital stays: having babies, kidney stones, hyper-stimulation from IVF.

  • P. Pet peeves: Ignorant/oblivious people

  • Q. Quote from a movie: “Shut your mouth when you’re talking to me!” (wedding crashers)

  • R. Righty or lefty: right

  • S. Siblings: just one, my younger brother Jared

  • T. Time you wake up: depends… for work about 6:30ish, on days off… whenever.

  • U. Underwear: I love underwear… Victoria’s Secret gets a lot of business from me. I love their sales…..

  • V. Vegetables you don’t like: broccoli (I actually like it, but my body hates it… makes me sick), lima beans, tomatoes.

  • W. What makes you run late: the snooze button, my little girls refusing to cooperate and hurry.

  • X. X-rays you’ve had: head, wrist, abdomen, lungs

  • Y. Yummy food you make: cookies, chicken soup, poppy seed chicken casserole, cheesecake

  • Z. Zoo animal favorites: tigers, wolves

No comments: