Thursday, March 13, 2008

Biggest Loser

I am so excited I could just about explode!!!!!!! My favorite cousin, Jen, and her sister (whom I also dearly love) Holly, are going to be on the reality show: The Biggest Loser. Jen called me last night to share the news. The only catch is that this next season will be teams of three competing, so NBC wanted to know if Jen and Holly by chance have a sister? Uh, yes! Looks like either younger sister Laurie or maybe their dad will be competing with them. Holy cow!!! I am so excited for them - this will be such a huge life changing experience. I am going to be their biggest cheerleader. I am so hoping she'll start a blog about this crazy experience (hint, hint Jen!) Right now it looks like filming will be May-June-July and the episodes will air this fall with a finale show late this year. Way to go Jen!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Oh how cool!! They will be famous! And confession: this show makes me cry...

Jennie said...

thats so cool. how amazing that they will get that experience. and how fun that you will get to watch your cousins and cheer them on.