Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter


I was up until 12:30 am last night putting together the kids Easter baskets and hiding eggs in our family room (I had to fill the plastic eggs too). How did I procrastinate all that??? My kids wouldn't all come together for a picture, so unfortunately I have nothing to show how nice they all looked for church today. Speaking of church, Scott and I spent most of it in the foyer with Hallie & Audrey. They were both being little pills, so I took them home and put them to nap before Easter dinner at Grandma Bee's & Grandpa Bill's. We had a fabulous dinner though - I have such a great family.
Hallie, Dallin & Audrey on Easter morning
(Kesley wouldn't get out of bed!)

My sweet Easter cupcakes - they were lemon poundcake with lemon cream cheese frosting - YUM!!!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

yes your easter cupcakes were yum! i see you left some here, so i am going to just hop on over and have me another!
I didn't get a picture of my kids in their easter clothes either, i was really bummed because they looked so cute