Wednesday, April 2, 2008

At work....

Only 20 minutes until I can go home. I don't have anything pressing to do in 20 minutes so my mind is wandering...
  1. I really don't want to cook tonight.
  2. I need to update my cell phone. I think I want a pink razor - it's one of the choices I can upgrade to for free.
  3. My back is killing me. Probably from the horrible night's sleep I had last night. Four hours of sleep is not near enough.
  4. Some IT guy left a stack of papers on my desk when he loaded a new program on my computer. I have no clue who he was and I want him to come back and get his crap off my desk.
  5. I need to clean off my desk.
  6. I need some chocolate - all I have in my drawer is jelly beans.
  7. Somebody stole my staple remover like 6 months ago and I still haven't ordered a new one. I only think about it when I remove a staple and this isn't often, but it sure sucks when you have one to remove and no special tool to do it with. Note to self: order one!
  8. Pictures I have in my cubicle: My 4 kids (at every imaginable stage), my dad, my husband. I love looking at them everyday. They make me smile.
  9. I need to stop on the way home and pick up eggs and mayo - things I forgot from yesterdays shopping excursion.
  10. I don't know why anyone would care about this list, but I'm bored and now I only have seven minutes left. YEAH!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

hey, I read the whole list and enjoyed it, so good job. mmmm, chocolate sounds good to me too right now. and i would definitely get a pink razor. I miss my old one sometimes.

Kellie said...

HIII. I liked this post. :)

Annemarie said...

I think this is hilarious! Random thoughts are usually the funniest!