Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday FIVE

I'm going to start a new weekly thing:
Every Friday I pick FIVE things that I love right now.

1. Fuze - these yummy drinks are actually good for you too!

2. my Dyson vacuum cleaner - it is really powerful and I use it almost daily with my messy brood.
3. this cute Gymboree outfit I just bought Audrey - it has little pansies all over it. I can't wait till it is warm enough for her to wear it. 4. Enchanted - why do I love this movie so much? I'm stuck on these songs all the time and it drives me nuts! It's so fun to watch with Hallie though! 5. Victoria's Secret LOVE SPELL body spray. I love this scent and it makes me happy. I have the body wash too. It's just heavenly.

1 comment:

Annemarie said...

I haven't tried the the drinks, but I'm going to, now! And I've been wondering if that is a good vacuum...good to know! CUTE outfit for your baby!