Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday FIVE

1. Tulips - spring, sun, flowers, COLOR! I just wish it would stick around for more than a day at a time before turning back into winter. Come on!!!

2. Hershey's 100 Calorie snacksters - I am on my diet and can STILL get my chocolate fix!!!

3. This scripture: "Regarding trials, including of our faith and patience, there are no exemtions - only variations." Mosiah 23:21

4. My flat iron. Since I got my hair cut last week, I am wearing it straight again and I really like this iron - it works really well and is 1/3 of the cost of a chi. Infinity by Conair.

5. New on DVD... JUNO - really liked this movie, it had some hilarious lines and sayings. And it was positive towards adoption, which is refreshing.

1 comment:

Annemarie said...

I love these posts...and I love that scripture. It has never really stood out to me before, and I love it. I need to check out that flat iron...