Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday FIVE

1. Red Twizzlers NIBS. I love these. I have been known to buy them, hide them from my kids and eat them on the sly. I don't why I like these because I don't care for most other kinds of licorice. But these little babies make me happy.

2. A professional pedicure. This one is weird for me because I don't like feet, but I love to have mine soaked, massaged, cleaned-up and polished. I have yet to get mine done for summer (hello, it snowed yesterday), but I love someone else pampering me like that. And I LOVE sandal season!!!


3. Netflix. I love having a list of movies I want to see. As new movies come out on the big screen, I can add them to my queue and Netflix will let me know when they are available on DVD. No more guessing, "What was that preview I saw 6 months ago that I really wanted to see?" And no more running to the video store before midnight to avoid late fees. Drop it in the mailbox and wait for my new one to arrive - and their turn-around time is super quick. Love it.

4. Cute little Hello Kitty. Why am I 34 and I still love her? This is something I should have outgrown, like Barbie or Rainbow Bright (remember her?), but I find myself smiling when I see Hello Kitty items. They are just so sweet.


5. Wallpaper stripper DIFF. I FINALLY removed the last of the crappy wallpaper our previous homeowner had in the family room. It was awful - cheap, ugly and SO hard to get off the wall - ALL FOUR WALLS! Diff made my life so much easier - it's a spray gel, so it STICKS to the wallpaper and soaks it. Even though it took 11 bottles to get the job done, it was worth it. It worked so much better than the steamer I rented. I totally recommend it.

3 comments:

Kellie said...

I love reading your friday five's...i am also a huge fan of nibs.

Jennie said...

i love your five faves this week. nibs I could give or take, I love Hello Kitty too, who knows why? Brooklyn is pretty much over her hello kitty stage and I am really sad. maybe it stems back to the days in elementary school when I had ALL the Hello Kitty garb. it rocked. and then some mean girl stole my stamps and stapler and markers out of my desk, what a little tramp. and yes, diff is wonderful. I wish I would have told you about it sooner. I discovered it while I was working in the wonderful world of wallpaper sales in o-town

Annemarie said...

Love, love, love nibs!!!