Thursday, April 10, 2008

Productive Day

Latey I have had way too many days where I feel like I have accomplished nothing. I know it isn't completely true because I have managed to keep four children and a husband alive and somewhat entertained, but I'm a list maker and it just seems like NOTHING on my lists was ever getting crossed off.

So today I was determined to make it different. Here is what I have accomplished so far:
  1. stripped, washed and remade 2 beds and one crib
  2. cleaned, organized and dejunked the girl's room
  3. vacuumed girl's room, hall, stairs, living & family rooms
  4. swept and thouroughly mopped my wood floor - it's big, so it's a huge job
  5. currently on my fifth load of laundry
  6. paid 3 bills
  7. loaded dishwasher, cleaned & bleached sink, cleaned kitchen counters, microwave and wiped down appliances

Now mind you, it's only 1pm... I still have these items on my list...

  1. fold and put away last two loads of laundry
  2. haircut at 2:30
  3. grocery shopping
  4. make dinner
  5. watch tonight's NEW episode of the Office!!!

In between all of this I have also managed to keep 2 little girls entertained, fed them breakfast, snacks & lunch, read 7 stories, changed 2 diapers, helped get dress-up clothes on (and off, and on, and off...), put a sleepy baby to nap, AND finally get a 3 year old ready for the day.

Now I am going to go shower (finally)!!! BYE!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

wow you are really good! I wish that I could say I did that much today. Good for you, and yea, your floor needed it. ha ha

Kellie said...

Dang, I'm impressed! It would be pathetic if I wrote the things that I have done today. But the office is on my "to-do" list for today too!

Rachel said...

I'm proud to report that I finished that other items too! Taco soup is simmering on the stove and a cake is baking in the oven as I type. All I have left to do is watch the Office! :)