Thursday, September 11, 2008

7 years ago...


I still get tears in my eyes when they replay the towers being hit. I still hold my breath as they crumble and fall. The hair on my arms stands up when I think of all the people who died in that tragedy and all the families and lives their deaths affected. My heart aches for them. It still seems so surreal - like it was supposed to be a Hollywood movie. My brain still can't quite grasp all that happened that day, even seven years later. My prayers will continue to go out to ALL of those who were affected.

2 comments:

Beck said...

so you need to write books! Loved the entry and thanks for helping us all remember. I hate history, never enjoyed it as a subject in school, but living through something like this and being able to say "i saw that happen" (even though it was on TV), helps me to realize how important history can be.

Kellie said...

wow...seriously i can't believe it's already been 7 years. i remember what i was doing so vividly...