Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Kesley... a little late!

Just a quick and overdue update... My oldest baby turned 15 on Sunday. I am just in shock she is so grown up. Kesley, I love you so very much and I am so proud of what a beautiful young woman you have become. You are so much fun to be with and I love just hanging out with you talking and laughing. You are one of my very best friends. I hope you know that I am always here for you and even though things are rough right now, I will always do my best to do what is right for you.


We had a nice dinner at Bill & Bonita's Sunday evening and spent time with the family. Kind of low key, but Kesley seemed fine with that. She and I are going out to dinner this next weekend with her best friend who also turned 15 this weekend.


Some birthday pictures...



2 comments:

Kellie said...

Happy Birthday Kesley! Dinner looks like it was tasty...wish we could have been there!

Jennie said...

it was fun to have you guys up, even though the circumstances are um... different. We love seeing you guys and tell Kesley I thought she looked so cute on Sunday.