Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tagged by Tasha

Sure, I'm game - but I don't have much time, so I'm using very short answers..


20 years ago.....

  1. I was a sophmore at Bountiful High.
  2. I was 15 (almost the same age as my oldest child!)
  3. Scott and I hung out a lot - he was always one of my best friends.
  4. I was totally addicted to Depeche Mode and INXS.
10 years ago.....
  1. I had been married for 3 years.
  2. I was in between jobs and loved being home with Kesley, almost 5.
  3. We had barely begun the infertility/adoption rollar coaster.
  4. We went on a fabulous vacation to Disneyland with my parents and brother.

5 years ago....

  1. I was mom to Dallin (3) and Kelsey (almost 10).
  2. We lived in Woods Cross, UT
  3. I paid off all my student loans (woo-hoo!).
  4. Scott and I went to Boston/Cape Cod - just us!
3 years ago....
  1. Hallie was a baby and we were just enjoying her in our family.
  2. Dallin started Kindergarten and Kes was in 6th grade.
  3. Scott quit the Highway Patrol.
  4. We sold our trailor. :(
1 year ago...
  1. Audrey had joined our family and I was glad to be done with pregnancy/nursing for good!
  2. We had been in our new home for 4 months.
  3. My work schedule changed and I now job share.
  4. Must have been boring - I can't think of anything else!
This Year....

  1. I have completed several big projects and am getting ready to start another.
  2. My mom moved in with us - so far, so good!
  3. My work schedule changed again and I work 2 days a week (5 off in a row isn't half bad).
  4. Scott and I have been married 13 years.
Yesterday...
  1. I worked 10 hours.
  2. We tried to have FHE - the little ones have very small attention spans.
  3. The girls and I made cookies.
  4. I ate too many cookies and too much dough.
Today...

  1. I am again working (shhh... don't tell, I am taking a much needed break!)
  2. Kesley is home "sick". Third absense since school started. (((help)))
  3. I have headache from drinking too much diet dr pepper yesterday.
  4. I hope my mom makes dinner so I don't have to.
Tomorrow....

  1. I need to do laundry!
  2. I am taking my girls on a walk if it isn't raining.
  3. I really need to work in my yard.
  4. I don't have to work!!! :)
Next Year....
  1. We hope Scott has a different job.
  2. My mom will have a new house (and I get my basement back).
  3. Hallie starts pre-school.
  4. I hope I've lost 10 pounds!

This really made me think! I tag Shelly, Kate and Elizabeth (only if you want to).

No comments: