Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday FIVE

1. Children's Tylenol & Cold - 2 of my kids have colds, which mean all 4 will soon have colds, which means Scott and I will also have colds soon. This medicine stops runny noses & helps them sleep. 2 very good things.

2. Texting - Kesley reminded me I need to pick her up today (yeah, I had forgotten!) and I've been texting an old high school friend back & forth all morning. So great to chat with your thumbs.

3. Lean Cuisines - I am trying not to eat as much bread in my diet, so what to make for lunch in place of a sandwich? These are quick and easy and Albertsons has them on sale for $1.88 each this week. My freezer is stocked. Oh, and I love them for "eating at my desk at work lunches" too!


4. Madonna's New CD: Hard Candy - We don't buy CDs anymore (itunes is all you need), but this CD is awesome and I love every song. Yes I have loved Madonna since her early days - her music, not her acting or her books! I guess I am and always will be a material girl at heart.


5. Jergen's Shimmer Lotion - not only is this an awesome moisturizing lotion, but it adds shimmer to your skin. Not like glitter, but very subtle. I love it - beware though, it is hard to find!

No comments: