Thursday, September 4, 2008

State Fair

I'm not a huge fan of the fair, but since today was opening day, admission was only $2 and kids 5 and under were free. So my mom and I took Hallie and Audrey to see the animals and eat lunch. I actually had way more fun than I thought I would. We wandered around looking at all the cheap crap they have for sale and mingling with the awesome array of freakishly strange people that usually hang out at fairs. The highlight for the girls was riding the miniature horses. Hallie was beyond excited and Audrey being the dare devil child she is got right on and LOVED it. I honestly don't think the fair is worth it to pay full price, but for $4 to admit us all and $5 to park the car - it was TOTALLY worth it!!!





2 comments:

Jennie said...

how fun! I actually think we are paying the full price and going tomorrow night

Kellie said...

fun! i like the state fair! we might be going this weekend. gotta see this years butter sculpture...