Thursday, October 9, 2008

high school friends

Back in July we had a get together with some of my friends from high school. We have tried to do this more often since several of us live around the area and Tonya was down this month from Alaska. I just got these pictures forwarded from my friend Tamilyn, so here they are... Front row: Mary Ann, Nannette (holding Henry), me (holding Audrey) and back row: Tamilyn, Tonya & Kaysee. Second picture is of 3 of our girls. There were many more kids there playing the Wii and even a husband (go Dan!). I love getting together with my high school friends. They make me feel young cause we can laugh and talk like NO time has passed!!! We have been through so much and continue to love and support each other! AND I love all the friends who couldn't be there - we miss you!



No comments: