Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Weight-loss report

OK, so those of you who have followed my blog for awhile (that's gotta be, what? 4 people?) know that I used to have a very short-lived activity called "Wednesday Weigh-in". What a stupid idea that was - Jennie, stop laughing. Anyway, I ended it when I realized even going public was NOT helping me lose any of the weight.

But some of you may have noticed a small weight loss tracker on the right lower side of my blog. AND, drum-roll please... I am finally within 3 pounds of my goal weight. I'm thrilled that I had to buy new way smaller jeans cause my old ones no longer fit. That is an awesome feeling. So I just wanted to share cause THIS is something happy going on in my life. :)

5 comments:

Kellie said...

ooooh congrats!

bottspot said...

CONGRATS!!!! It always feels good to feel good! Keep it up!!!

Jennie said...

Good for you! I am so happy that you are looking so great! Just don't get too skinny from all your stress. But you do look awesome. As for me and the ever rising scale.......I just wish I could say it's all baby

Shelly said...

That's great! Congrats! And to be down around Halloween (I need to purchase more candy to replace what I've eaten).

I'll need all your tricks in a few months.

Anonymous said...

I got there lots of helpful content and great information. Thanks a lot for your help.
www.just4ubootcamp.com