Sunday, October 26, 2008

still here

I'm still around. LOTS going on in my life but nothing I have the energy to blog about right now. Once all is over, I will give a complete recap, so stay tuned...

On another note, I am sitting here drinking a diet coke thinking how wonderful it is. I love diet coke. I didn't drink sodas for many years and have recently taken it up again. I know, bad habit. I don't care. Since going back to work full time (and remember, I work 4 tens), I need the caffine, especailly since I have 2 little girls that often wake me up at night. They usually just need a blanket tucked around them, or a trip to the potty, or a lost binki found - but just getting up and taking care of that is enough to wake me more than I can tolerate to fall blissfully back to sleep. So at work it's either diet coke or falling asleep on my keyboard (or worse, in a meeting). My boss is probably glad I choose diet coke. And yes, I own coca-cola stock and I don't know how much I lost cause I refuse to look until the market rebounds - optimistic aren't I?

No comments: