Sunday, January 20, 2008

12 minutes of church

That's as far as I made it today. I arrived a few minutes late with Kesley & Audrey - Scott had taken a separate car with Dallin & Hallie because I was planning on only attending sacrament and then taking Hallie & Audrey home. Hallie has been coughing and I couldn't send her to nursery being sick. I really didn't think we should have taken her at all, but Scott insisted she was ok - funny thing is, HE wasn't the one who was up with her last night as she had hysterical coughing episodes and a high fever, I was!

As soon as I sat down, Hallie came over and laid her head on me and went into a complete coughing fit - I am shocked (but thankful) she didn't throw up right there. As soon as the sacrament was passed we (Hallie, Audrey and I) high-tailed it out of there. I am sure all the people sitting around us were so glad to see us go!

Since I had dressed them both so cute in their church dresses, I took pictures so at least I felt like all my effort was for something!


2 comments:

Jennie said...

the girls look so cute even though no one at church could really appreciate their cuteness. if it helps, brooklyn kept insisting that she had to pee so I took her out 4 times during sacrament meeting and zach left 3 times to blow his nose. people just laughed everytime they saw us walking AGAIN out of the chapel. funny thing is, brooklyn peed everytime I took her. isn't church just the best with little kids? i didn't mind too much though because we had some very boring speakers. oh that was rude. shhh.

Kellie said...

These pictures are sooo cute! I can't get over audrey's big smile!