Thursday, January 31, 2008

Today's projects

OK, actually these are for the next few days - we'll see if I can get it done by Saturday night.

Project #1: List the rest of my kids's outgrown/unused clothes on eBay. This seems easy enough, but it takes so much time! It's worth it though, I've made almost $300 in the last 3 weeks with things I've sold. Not bad at all.

Project #2:
This one's HUGE. Finish stripping the wallpaper in my family room (this has been on-going since October) and finish painting the family room. ALSO, paint the basement bathroom and the basement hall wall that I already stripped of it's ugly wallpaper last weekend. I'm painting them all the same color (I think), so if I get them ALL ready at the same time, then I can just knock it all out at once. We'll see how close I am by Saturday. I have the next 3 days off, but the problem is I am full-time mommy to my 2 youngest, but terribly sweet girls. They may not let me work as much as I want to. I'll update on my progress Saturday!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Wow. Let us know if you want help painting...or we can take H&A for you so you can get some work done!

Rachel said...

So my update is... I didn't get it all done. The ebay things got listed - after a fight with my computer that I ultimately won. But, my walls still looks pretty much the same - oh, well. I did get 6 loads of laundry done and my kids are still alive, so the weekend was still a success!