Friday, January 4, 2008

Movie Review


Today I watched a really great movie, "The Pursuit of Happyness". I know, it's been out for awhile, but I'm a DVD addict, NOT a cinema freak. Anyway, I loved the movie and the messages it reminded me of (everyone needs to remember these from time to time):

  1. No matter what, you should always believe in yourself.

  2. Even when the odds are completely stacked against you, don't give up your dreams/goals.

  3. Never let anyone tell you that you "can't" do something.

  4. Everyone deserves a chance.

What a great uplifting movie (except for one instance of a four letter word - why do they throw that in there?), I give this one an enthusiastic thumb's up!!!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Yeah!!! I'm so thrilled that you have a blog! WOO HOO! I also loved this movie. I thought the message it had was great.

Kellie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.