Friday, January 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Scott

Today we move on to Scott's Birthday - it will be hard to compare to Hallie's Princess party yesterday, but that's OK. Scott is 35 today. Wow, how did we get that old???

I actually met Scott exactly 20 years ago this month. He had just turned 15 and I was 14. We met in 9th grade. I guess when I say it seems like I've known him forever, I really have, at least in terms of my lifetime.

We don't really have any plans for today. I took breakfast (doughnuts & OJ) to him and the guys at his work this morning. I also included a Disney Happy Birthday balloon - I'm sure he was thrilled. I'd like to go out tonight, but I don't think we will since Scott's been feeling lousy with a cold - maybe we'll just pick up some take-out and watch a movie. I got Hotel Rwanda from netflicks yesterday, so that might be nice to watch together after the kids go to bed.

Anyway, Happy 35th Birthday to my dear husband!!!!!!





1 comment:

Kellie said...

Happy Birthday Scott! Let us know if we can help you with the kids so you can go out! It's high time don't ya think? :)