Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Kids can sleep anywhere

I was at Target today with Hallie and Audrey, and being it was Target, we were there for a long time - I LOVE to wander around that store. We had just finished lunch before we came so Audrey was full and ready for her nap. Soon her little eyes were just too heavy and she was nodding off. Mind you she was belted into the cart and fell asleep sitting up. She slept for more than 20 minutes as we rolled around with Hallie chattering ninety miles an hour behind her in the basket. It was so sweet and I could kick myself for not taking a picture of her with my cell phone.

However over the last 2 weeks I have caught both Hallie and Audrey sleeping in funny places. This one is Audrey asleep in her high chair after eating lunch...

And this one is Hallie alseep on the stairs when my mom was tending her one day...

Maybe we need to put them to bed earlier. NO, they just need to sleep in later - that's another thing, why do kids wake up soooo early all the time? As soon as it's light, my kids are up running around. I can't even think straight yet and they are so wild. Maybe I need thicker curtains in their rooms to block the light. Hmmm....

No comments: