Friday, February 29, 2008

What's lost is found

EVERYTHING has been returned - the i-pod, the camera & the USB cord. All came in separately, but each one reappeared as mysteriously as it disappeared. My i-pod was found in our basement family room plugged into a wall charger. I NEVER hang out in the basement family room - it's strictly x-box/play station territory. The USB cord turned up next to our laptop - again, I ripped the computer desk apart looking for all 3 items, so how did it come to rest there in plain sight - of course nobody knows. And the most hunted item, the camera - it was found under our blanket bin which sits next to the computer table. I looked underneath it at least 3 times and Scott had ripped the entire thing apart looking for any sign of it. Suddenly today, as I'm picking up random toys strewn across the floor, it was there. Either I am a complete idiot and going blind - or, more likely, the perpetrator thinks I am a complete idiot and put the items back to get off the hook. Which do you believe??? At any rate, I am just thrilled beyond words that all 3 are now accounted for.

No comments: