Saturday, February 16, 2008

High School Friends

It is so hard to keep in touch with all of my old friends, and so many of us have moved around this past year, so over the past month I have contacted each of them and I just e-mailed them a new updated contact list, including several of us who already have a blog.

NOW, the reason for including this on my blog... I am asking any of my old friends who look up my blog, to comment and let me know you saw this. ALSO, I am challenging you to start your own blog. Here is some incentive - some old photos from my scrapbook from high school (they are horrible quality because I don't have a scanner at home and I just took a digital picture) but still, brings back memories...

1 comment:

The PM said...

Those pictures bring back sooooo many memories, good, bad, and always silly. What on earth would inspire us to take a picture with our rear ends sticking out? What a hoot!

I love your blog, Rachel!

Lisa