Friday, February 15, 2008

swimsuit blues

OK, so I know we all HATE swimsuit shopping, but unlike years past the thing I hate the MOST this year isn't the fact that I have to find the PERFECT suit, because
I FOUND IT!!!

My problem is that this perfect suit costs $167 and I cannot bring myself to spend that much on a stupid bathing suit!!! I mean, come on,it only has so much fabric, so how can it cost that much - must be the 'juicy' label on the inside (stupid designers).

Anyway, here it is...
Please don't tell me how cute it is - it will only make me want it even more. And I am really tempted because we got our awesome tax refund yesterday. If you just happen to see me in it this summer - don't tell my husband how much it costs.
Oh, and tell me how I can have her body, because yeah, that would be great too!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Not cute at all....JK. it's adorable. My advice: Splurge.

Jennie said...

OOOH I like that a lot! ummm, you know that I want to tell you to get it. but just a word of warning. sometimes those designer swimsuits can't hold up with chlorine very well, so I would double check on what it is made out of. but I think it is soooo cute. does it come in another color? maybe we could be twinners this summer.