Thursday, February 7, 2008

Paradise

Although I hate to admit it, my life tends to revolve around food. I love to eat, I love to cook, I love to go out to eat, I love to grocery shop (although I hate the expense), and I love to gather with friends/family and eat. I don't eat to live, I LIVE TO EAT! Just ask my stupid waistline.


Anyway, today I went to one of my favorite places with my mom and two youngest daughters: Paradise Bakery...Oh, just the name makes me all warm and smiley. My favorite? Fire roasted tomato soup paired with a half a turkey and cranberry sandwich on their homemade wheat bread. AND as a bonus, you get a cookie with your order too. How great is that????



I am supremely content this afternoon. AND it was fun to go out with my mom - it's been a really long time since I've done anything with her and I have really missed it! Good times.

3 comments:

Kellie said...

How funny...I just went there with my mom and had 1/2 a turkey cranberry sandwich. It was sooo good! I have yet to try the soup though...but everyone raves about it.

Jennie said...

that is my perfect lunch too. Ooh that sounds soo good right now. yumm!

Rachel said...

Yeah, it was SO good - I went AGAIN with my friends from work on Monday. I have to STOP!!!!!!!