Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Thievery

OK, I really am ok and not trying to avoid my blog. We've lost our camera. I am so mad because quite honestly I think it has been stolen, and it's an inside job. Funny that the camera AND the USB cord are BOTH missing at exactly the same time. My ipod is also MIA. The suspected perpetrator has been confronted, but is pleading innocent (which I don't buy). So now I am at a loss. As a parent, what do I do??? I HAVE to have a camera!!! Hallie drew ALL over her bedroom door this weekend thankfully with Crayola washable markers, honestly it's hillarious - but no camera to take a picture. Dallin is getting baptized this weekend - HAVE to have a camera for that! I mean with four kids, there are things I daily want to capture forever! Do I just go and buy another one, which I totally can't afford??? HELP - what should I do??????

3 comments:

Jennie said...

yikes, I really sorry that your camera is "missing". you are welcome to use our extra one until yours turns up. I have a sd card for it and everything, so really, if you want to use it you are more than welcome to it.

Kellie said...

OH NO! That is probably the sickest feeling cuz those things aren't cheap! We also have one you could borrow until it turns up. And I will bring my camera to Dallins baptism too!

Rachel said...

Thanks guys - I sure appreciate your help - and your sympathy!!!