Monday, February 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Dallin

Today is Dallin's 8th birthday!!!!! I so can't believe he is getting so big - I swear he was just a baby ten minutes ago. We had a family party yesterday at his grandma and grandpa's house. I am so extremely happy about how his cake turned out...


He loved it - his exact words: "mom, it's the most awesome cake ever."


Dallin had asked for a Red Ryder BB gun, but didn't think he would get one. Everyone collectively now, "You'll shoot your eye out." Well, you can see by the shape of the package, he scored. Yeah, dad bought him a BB gun. Not sure how I feel about it - I hope small children, neighborhood pets and my windows are safe. Although I really want new windows, so that wouldn't be ALL bad.


I think Dallin had a great time with his cousins yesterday and tonight we are going out to dinner and then to Hollywood Connection for some fun with all the family. Love you Dallin!!!


1 comment:

Kellie said...

That really was the sweetest cake I think I've ever seen!