Monday, August 25, 2008

13 years...


Happy Anniversary to us!!!

Got hitched 13 years today. Scott and I have known each other MUCH longer though - we met in 9th grade (Scott was 15 and I was 14). We dated on again off again through high school - but were always best friends. I wish I had a scanner to add some of our wedding photos - please suggest for Scott to buy me one for Christmas!

I just got a delivery to my work... a dozen red roses, a cute stuffed animal and a mylar balloon. My friends were jealous.


4 comments:

Kellie said...

happy anniversary!

Beck said...

Rachel - HEY! I was looking up your blog from facebook and congrats on 13 years!!! You and Scott rock! The funniest part though is that after all these years of working together and creating pamphlets and stuff at DCHD, WE HAVE THE SAME BLOG BACKGROUND!!! lol how funny is that! Check it out anytime!

Congrats and tell Scott hi!

Jennie said...

how nice of scott! that is really cute. Happy Anniversary, hope you do something fun this weekend. oh wait you're going to powell aren't you. that just makes me soo green with envy

bottspot said...

Congrats on 13 years! I'm jealous that you got flowers at work. I keep telling Josh that one of my friends gets stuff delivered to work all the time and he says, "nobody does that." So I guess I need to have Scott talk to Josh. There's something that makes you feel so good when your man does something special like that!