Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday FIVE

This week's five is a list of the top five things I always check when I log on...

1. MSN - I must know what's going on in the world. This is my homepage and I can quickly see any breaking news (which I also have e-mailed to me), national headlines, world news, entertainment gossip, sports headlines, and most recently - current Olympic coverage. Must be informed!!!


2. My e-mail - I can log onto my work e-mail over the internet and I check it often. I use it as a personal account as well. I probably should get a hotmail account, but I'm too lazy to check TWO accounts. Through my email, I also keep track of a yahoo chat group I belong to and I have each post e-mailed to me.


3. eBay - Gotta watch, bid, buy & sell!!! Those of you who follow my blog know that I love eBay. I am addicted and I don't care. It is such a rush to win a really good auction for next to nothing. I have scored the cutest clothes for my girls for fall and I just won a Batman costume for Dallin for Halloween - he's so excited!

4. Facebook - I'm pretty new, but it amazes me how many people I have reconnected to through this networking site. It's fun to build your profile and put fun and quirky things that represent your likes and interests. For example, I get daily quotes from The Office and from Friends. It makes me smile.


5. Blogger - Duh - I love to check on my favorite blogs and see the comments made on my entries. I also use my blog to connect to some of my other favorite links and websites. Technology is awesome.

2 comments:

Kellie said...

yes, how did we ever function before the world wide web...

Annemarie said...

I recently found out that I'm an ebay loser...I still LOVE it, though!