Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday FIVE

1. Cereal Sales. We eat a ton of cold cereal in our house so getting name brand cereal for $1.oo a box is sweet savings. Thank you Albertsons (last week) and Smiths (today).


2. Anticipating a night out, minus children. Scott and I are going out for my birthday and since I let Kesley have a sleepover with her friend last night, she owes me and is babysitting her siblings. If things go REALLY well,we might even go see Batman - let's not get CrAzY though.


3. Orbit gum. I love the fruity-mint flavors the best.


4. Ban deodorant - ok this one is a little weird, but seriously try this new scent they have out: Island Falls. I love it (as far as deodorants go anyway). This picture is a different scent, but it's SO new, I couldn't find a new one.


5. Cold Stone Creamery - Pleeeeease take me there tonight Scott!!! Cake batter ice cream with brownie chunks is calling to me!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Yeah I hope all your birthday wishes come true! Dinner, movie and ice cream sound like a great day!

Annemarie said...

Cereal sales are my FAVORITE!!!!