Friday, August 1, 2008

It's My Birthday & I'll Cry If I Want To

Yep, today's my birthday - never mind how old I am turning. This is really the first year I am NOT thrilled with having another birthday. I don't feel this old, most people tell me I don't look this old (please don't burst my bubble and tell me any different) and I hope I don't act this old. This year my birthday just sounds old. But don't worry, I'm still accepting presents and treats - I'm old, not stupid! Scott gave me some A&F perfume (see, still hip) and a fondue pot (oh no!). Dallin gave me a pack of gum. Hallie sang to me and Audrey just grinned. Kesley is tending for us tonight so we can go out to dinner ALONE!

So Happy #%th Birthday to me!!!



3 comments:

Kellie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

Shelly said...

Happy Birthday!! And you do look great!

Have a wonderful evening out!

Jennie said...

yep, you don't look a day over 36. Ha i am totally kidding! YOu are gorgeous and young!!!
Happy Birthday!!!!! We love you!