Monday, August 18, 2008

Why am I so tired???

You could pick from ANY of the following reasons why my eyelids feel like they are made out of lead right now, but "lucky" for me all of them are true...
  • Audrey is cutting some more teeth and is miserable, she can't sleep and keeps everyone up.
  • Audrey just wants to be held about 4am and she screams, not cries, ScReAmS until I get her - which wakes up Hallie and then I have TWO whiney kids!!!
  • I'm working 2 tens, meaning I job-share, so I am working 2 consecutive days out of our 4/10 workweek. They are killer.
  • I keep getting hooked on watching the late-night Olympics!!!
  • Scott snores - his medication makes him pretty much comatose, so I can't even get him to turn on his side. AHHHHHH!
  • I have so many issues running through my head - I just can't turn it off at night.
  • School starts in one week - so much to get done.
  • My mom moves in this weekend - don't get me started.
  • It was REALLY windy 2 nights this weekend and the noise kept me up forever.
  • AND FINALLY.... I had another lovely kidney stone episode this weekend. Up at 3am in a hot bath trying to scald my pain away; then from 4-6am I watched all the good parts of Phantom of the Opera and PS I Love You . (I am a little obsessed right now with Gerard Butler).

Hope everyone else is sleeping better that I have been. Maybe it's time to break out the Tylenol PM.

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Poor girl!

I thought sleeping in a bed with both my daughters in a doorless room with 12 other people in a cabin in Idaho was bad, but it sounds like I got more sleep than you are (the girls didn't wake up!).

Definitely time to bring out the pills. Good luck tonight!

Kellie said...

I would be going nuts...I think you need ambien, not Tylenol PM.

Tonya Joy said...

OH Rach - you DO need some sleep, better yet, why not a wonderful, relaxing vacation in Alaska????

Jennie said...

oh my gosh! I had no idea you had another kidney stone. I am so sorry. I feel so bad for you. at least you watched the good parts of ps i love you. because those good parts are oh so good!