Tuesday, August 5, 2008

MY book - FINALLY!!!!


I finally got my copy of Breaking Dawn (yeah, I know, as excited as I was you'd have thought I would have been first in line). Many people have already finished it, but here I am just buying the thing. Two reasons for this:

  1. This weekend was busy and quite honestly I never had time on Saturday to go buy it; I don't buy things on Sunday; on Monday I went to Smiths hoping to get one but they were sold out (ok, don't panic!); so Today I was able to get to Barnes & Noble.

  2. We are going camping the rest of this week and I really want to save it for vacation. Had I bought it Saturday, it would be finished by now.

So, I am looking forward to finding out what the heck is going on with Bella and Edward - as I hopefully lounge in a chair in the mountains. Can't wait!!!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

yeah!! does that mean I get to borrow it when youre done since i loaned you the other 3? bring it to whitney will you? thanks

Kellie said...

i need to catch up! i've only read twilight.