Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Oh, What A Busy Day

Isn't that the title of a Richard Scary book??? Anyway, I have SO much to do today, yet here I sit at the computer wasting time. Oh, well. Items on my list of things to accomplish today...

  1. Laundry (mountains of it, actually) - this is actually happening as I type, so see, it's not ALL wasted time.
  2. Packing - we are going to Lake Powell over the long weekend - WOO HOO!!!
  3. Shopping - need several things for our trip and a few items for dinner tonight.
  4. Cooking - people expect me to fix dinner around here, so there you go. Plus, I need to make a few things in advance for the trip.
  5. Errands - need to return the DVDs that were due last Monday, pick up some shampoo from the beauty supply, and put gas in my car.
  6. Tanning - yeah, yeah, I know. But I don't want to look totally freakish in my swimsuit.
  7. Mommying - probably the MOST important thing on my list. So far we've gotten dressed, eaten breakfast, played Polly Pockets and now we are gearing up for a snack.

So what are YOU doing today???

3 comments:

Kellie said...

oh fun! I LOVE LAKE POWELL! I'm sooo jealous. Today I get to look forward to...working till 4:30, then I don't have anything exciting to look forward to since Nick has convention through Saturday till 10pm! BOO!

Shelly said...

I probably should be packing for our Tennessee trip although Lake Powell sounds much more fun...

Laundry (just one load), cut Emma's hair, too her to preschool open house, drug her away from preschool, had lunch with Nicole and took a short nap.

I need to cook too and Jeff informed me this morning that he'd like to can tomatoes tonight, I should just appreciate that he's home, right?

Good luck!!

bottspot said...

Isn't life as a mom great, crazy, insane, wonderful(?). Hope you had fun at Powell. Hopefully the weather held up for you.